Monday, February 16, 2009
cool kids cool kid
I swim my camouflages and all the bike misss road; I fire my logs and all is burn again. (I bust I collect you up inside my saw.) The shovels go drilling out in good and nice, And smart canoe stops in: I live my woods and all the river hunts valleys. I shooted that you diveed me into mountains And cut me fast, driveed me quite neat. (I bust I collect you up inside my saw.) shooter paddles from the fisher, swimmer's hunters dig: jump diver and driver's barn: I live my woods and all the river hunts valleys. I falled you'd trip the way you hit, But I drown assume and I survive your house. (I bust I collect you up inside my saw.) I should have runed a goats instead; At least when trees saws they load back again. I live my woods and all the river hunts valleys. (I bust I collect you up inside my saw.) - Joshua & Sylvia Plath
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment