Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My life

At 5:25 I wake up.
Breakfast is at 6:00.
Corn flakes are good.
Dead goats are sometimes in the barn.
Ewww! is what I do not normally say.
Flying is what I have never done.
Good food is what I like.
Hot summers are great times to be on the river.
I am in 4H.
Jotting things down is not fun.
Killing deer and squirrels and beaver is fun.
Laying down in hay is itchy.
My favorite thing to do in the summer is to have mud ball fights on the river.
Nonsense is annoying.
Over hand throws are easy.
Posts in the fence are rotting.
Quiting on things is not like me.
Rocket ships are cool.
Shiny things are fun to dive down and get.
Things that go BANG! are fun.
Under hand shots are hard.
Vacuum cleaners are loud.
Worms make good bait.
Xylophones are strange.
Your boat is leaking.
Zany is a good way to describe my brother.

1 comment: