Tuesday, November 3, 2009

The Worst Trip I Have Ever Taken

Maybe one of the worst trips that I have ever taken was when I went on the Mississippi river a few moths ago. While we were at the river, it started to storm. On this trip, we were going to camp, and a storm blew up out of nowhere. We had to leave our camp right away. The storm was so powerful that our tent even blew down! When we left the camp, we had to drive about five miles down the river while the wind was blowing and the water was falling so hard that it was stinging. The wind was blowing so hard and the waves were so big that there was a few times that the boat went airborne!
I think that i would go on this trip again though. I would go again because what I saw that day was amazing. I saw water that was rolling off of a cliff. The water rolling off the cliff was huge! That is why I would go on this trip again. This is the worst trip that I ever went on. What is one of the worst trips you have been on?

No comments:

Post a Comment