Tuesday, February 3, 2009

letter to Obama

Dear Barack Obama
Congratulations on winning the election! I hope that you do a good job in the white house.I know that you have a big load on your back with the war and the economy doing poorly.I would like to know how you plan on handling these things in the white house. I hope that your children will be able to handle growing up in the white house since it is such a different thing than what they are used to. Do you think that you can bring down gas prices and fix the economy before your term is up? When you took the oath of office you got an entire nation and a lot of problems placed on you back. Good luck in office and good luck on winning the re-election.

sincerely,
Joshua Insco

1 comment:

  1. Very nicely written. I like that you addressed several issues that President Obama is facing.

    ReplyDelete