Wednesday, February 4, 2009

what I want to do before I kick the bucket

  1. fly in a airplane
  2. get a car
  3. float a boat down the Mississippi river
  4. build a log cabin
  5. ride in a hot air balloon
  6. travel to the ocean
  7. travel to Canada
  8. trap a otter
  9. get a job
  10. blow something up
  11. go up in the arch
  12. go to the riverfront
  13. find some treasure
  14. own land along the river
  15. win some money
  16. kill a grizzly bear
  17. travel to the north pole
  18. go in a submarine
  19. start a television station
  20. subscribe to satellite television
  21. live off the land for a while
  22. travel around the world
  23. see a baseball game
  24. travel in a sailboat ( hopefully around the world around the world )
  25. shoot a cannon
  26. shoot a fully automatic gun
  27. drive a rocket car across the salt flats
  28. see the turn of the century before I kick the bucket

2 comments:

  1. Josh I think you should actuly have fun before you die

    ReplyDelete
  2. With the exception of the grizzly bear (which just scares me to think about!) I think this is a very doable list!!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete