- Driving a truck with out a driver's license
- Driving a four wheeler under the age of 16
- Riding a four wheeler with out a helmet
- Littering
- Talking in class
- Not doing my homework
- Not paying attention in class
- Starting a science experiment before I was supposed to
- Shooting a bird when I was told not to
- Caring a knife into a bank on accident
- Not crossing at the crosswalk at school
- Not following directions
- Working ahead
- Not turning a permission slip in on time
- Cutting down trees that I wasn't supposed to
- Running through school halls
- Riding a bike with out a helmet
- Running around the playground equipment
- Driving a motorcycle down a public road
- Pestering my brother
Monday, October 5, 2009
20 Rules I have Broken
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Great list! Creative!
ReplyDelete