Monday, October 12, 2009

I have many interests, so choosing one was hard, but I decided to choose one of my favorite interests, hunting. Hunting is an exiting sport in my opinion. A few of the things that I hunt are animals like deer, squirrels, turkeys, and rabbits. Hunting is fun and hard at the same time. When hunting, you have to be very quiet and cannot move much. You also have too be good at stalking animals. Although hunting is very hard, it is very rewarding with things like food. Hunting is a very complicated thing, here is a link to Wikipedia, which explains hunting a little more about hunting. Another Website that I think is a good site is about a disabled person that was getting help from other people so that she could keep hunting are a few good websites that I think help Explain hunting.

2 comments:

  1. You are right! I find it difficult to sit still for a long time! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Almost everyone has trouble sitting still, especially me.

    ReplyDelete