If I were designing the perfect classroom I would make sure that it contained lots of books for students to use, new technology, and lots of hands on things for students to use.
When looking around this classroom you would see things like desks, lots of things like posters, and lots of hands on materials for students to use.
Classroom seating would be easy to understand, or maybe not even have a seating chart.
In the perfect classroom, students would be able to use technology to research things using the internet.
One unusual idea I have for the perfect classroom is something like a machine that children could put their assignments into, and the machine would recognize who the assignments belonged to and would sort them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I like the assignment sorting machine! Sounds like a good idea!
ReplyDeleteI like the sorting machine, too. I guess most of the teachers would!
ReplyDelete