Monday, September 21, 2009

My Weekend

This weekend I went fishing on the Mississippi river. I caught a few fish while on the Mississippi. While I was on the Mississippi it started to rain. it rained for a major part of the time I was on the Mississippi river. I caught a few fish that were big enough to keep, but most of the fish I caught were not very big. When I was in a spot where there seemed to be a lot of big fish, it started to rain hard, and the fish stopped biting, so we went home. On Sunday I didn't do much of anything. It rained most of the morning on Sunday the biggest thing I did was go and get some paint and painted a room. that is the amount of my weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Too bad about the rain! Still, I bet it was fun before that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rain can be very annoying when you are trying to fish!

    ReplyDelete