Monday, September 14, 2009


This is the front view of the Manual family's house.



The Manual family said that living with three teenagers make mornings hectic, and since now they have only had one bathroom. I put several bathrooms in their house to make the mornings easier.



The Manual family said that they wanted a house filled with technology. They also said that they enjoyed movie night. This is why I gave them a TV room.



The Manual family said that they liked game nights. That is why I put a ping pong table in their living room. They also said that Monica, their thirteen year old daughter likes music. that is why I put a drum set and a keyboard in their living room.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Hi Josh,

    Your blog looks great. Sorry about Science Club on Wed. We will meet this Wed.

    Mrs. Clauser

    ReplyDelete